woensdag 24 juli 2013

Pink and even more Gorgeous

Well, I did leave it alone for a while. And it sure paid off.
Letting my creativity flow to create another set of designs helped me get the fresh look I so needed. When I went back to Pink and Gorgeous it struck me some of the elements drew attention too much, in a 'bad' way.... So, once again I scrutinized all elements, hit delete more than once. And voilĂ , there it is. Finally it has the understated elegance I look for in my designs.
What do you think?


The downloadable Graphics Pack is now available in my Etsy store! So head out there, grab the opportunity. And while you are out there, don't forget to check the beautiful items some of my dear friends from the Creative Pixel are offering. Just look for Robyn Gough Designs or Marcee Duggar Designs.

As a way of saying thank you for visiting my blog, here is a little freebie!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten