zondag 20 oktober 2013

Owl in the Clouds

Owl in the clouds
Isn't he cute? I was sort of amazed at how my owl turned out. You know, I have had absolutely no confidence in my own drawings trough out my life...
When I started with Zentangle, that started to change, although I still didn't really see myself draw figurative things.
But, you're never too old to learn, and certainly never to old to shake old habits, thoughts, insecurities.

Now I am so happy with this cute owl. It is a mixed media creation; the owl is hand drawn. The background is created on the computer, with pictures I took myself. See that sort of embossed effect, that's a texture I captures somewhere.
Anyway, I'm happy. Feel my soul singing, if just a quiet tune.

I'm certain there will be more owls after this one. I've fallen in love with them :-)

Happy sunday!

XO
Maureen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten